Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mommy Time


To celebrate the end of our MOPS year our Steering Team had a night out at PikaPot and Paint in Elmhust. It was so fun to hang out and chat without interruptions and little people needing something.
We honored those who had served 2 years and the rest of us just enjoyed being with them. Now I am not the most creative person, but I did have fun painting my new coffee mug (and it actually turned out cute). Some others (Michelle & Amy) really took the creativity factor to a new level and made an amazing platter and plate - wish I had pictures of those to share.
MOPS has been such a big part of my life since I had Reagan. I have had a chance to serve on Steering Team for 4 years and look forward to at least one more. Its just so great to be with other moms who are going through the same things - diapers, temper tantrums, new words, long days - all together. These women are amazing and I am so blessed to be walking through life with them.

No comments: